Research and Guiding Documents
- STOP SV: A Technical Package to Prevent Sexual Violence, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2016)
- Preventing Sexual Violence on College Campuses: Lessons from Research and Practice, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2014)
- Not Alone: The First Report of the White House Task Force to Protect Students from Sexual Assault, White House Task Force to Protect Students from Sexual Assault (2014)
- Rape and Sexual Assault: A Renewed Call to Action, The White House Council on Women and Girls (2014)
- Factsheet: The Violence Against Women Act
- What Works in Prevention: Principles of Effective Prevention Programs, Nation et. al (2003)
- Evaluation of a College Sexual Violence Prevention Program Focused on Education, Bystander Intervention, and Alcohol Risk Reduction, Zinzow et al. (2018)
Education Model and Plan
Interpersonal Violence Prevention Education Dashboard
Assessment and tracking of interpersonal violence prevention education and training on campus is being gathered through SWIPD via the Interpersonal Violence Prevention Dashboard. If you have questions about the database, please email Alicia Aguiar.
Speak Out Iowa is a survey conducted by the University of Iowa to examine sexual misconduct occurring on campus, including sexual harassment, sexual violence, dating violence, and stalking.